Hey! I’ve really been wanting to make this post for a while. When I started my blog, it took me a while to find other blogs by teenagers. I browsed the internet a lot before I found any results I was looking for. The only blogs I could find were ones written by adults for teenagers. Eventually I did find other blogs by teens and I really recommend you check them out. I always love interacting in this wonderful community of bloggers. Their posts are really great and always inspire me. Below, I’ve included 10 of my favorite blogs, along with some of my favorite posts by them.
If you like aesthetic and entertaining blogs, (and who doesn’t?) you need to check out Beautiful Days. This blog is by Willow. Honestly, she has the most gorgeous blog ever. Plus all of her posts are super fun and creative.
- Recent Favorites: Decor, Books, Music + More
- Looking Back + Reacting to my Old Blog Posts This post was such a creative idea and it was so fun to read.
- How I Plan Ans Organize My Life
A Bookworm’s Paradise is a blog by Rachel. It has lots of bookish posts like reviews, recommendations and other super creative posts. Her posts are really fun to read. They’re inventive and her personality really shines through in her writing.
- Recommending Books Based on Disney Movies I am also obsessed with Disney movies…
- Discussion Post: Reviewing Books
- 8 Diverse Books I Loved, and 8 That Are On My TBR!
This blog is by Evin and was one of the first blogs found when I began searching for other teen bloggers. I fell in love with A Curly Sue’s Ramblings immediately. It really excited me about blogging and still does whenever I read it. She writes really interesting posts on blogging, lifestyle, reading, and a lot more. Her posts are so fun to read and you really need to check her blog out if you somehow haven’t already.
- Discovering my Love for Writing – Again
- Finding Inspiration for Blogging + 99 Blog Post Ideas This post is so inspiring and helpful for bloggers!
- Blog Designing Guide: My Tips for Making Your Blog Look Pleasing
- Little Things That Give me Serotonin
Diary of a Daydreamer is a blog by Hannah that is super cute and aesthetic. She writes posts about topics like faith, dance, hair and fashion, and lifestyle. I really love her series called The Emmie Show, in which she interviews other bloggers. It was called the Emmie show since Hannah used to go by her pen name, Emmie, until recently.
- A 2021 Time Capsule (ft. My Real Name!) This was such a fun and cool post!
- How to Make a Vision Board
- Outfits Inspired by Sour This post was so creative and fun!
- January Book Recommendations
Heidi’s blog has lots of fun bullet journaling, lifestyle, and personal posts. Her posts are straight to the point and entertaining. She has a really fun series in which she shares daily holidays for each month.
- Blogmas Day #2: 50+ Blogmas Ideas
- 2022 Bullet Journal Spreads Her bullet journal is so cute! (I wish I was this organized lol)
- Happy Valentine’s Day | Self Care Ideas
- Thank You, Stranger This post was so so sweet!
I found The Life Puppet through The Teen Magazine. The teen behind The Life Puppet, Ikwuegbu, is a writer for the Teen Magazine like me. Her articles, like her blog posts, are very well written and informative. I suggest you check them out as well. She writes posts about a variety of topics including productivity, lifestyle, and wellness.
- Best Underrated Study Tips You Must Know!
- Going Self Hosted: The Journey, Experience, Goals This post was really interesting to read as a blogger.
- How to Be Happy (Biblical Principals for a Happy Life) This post would be perfect to read if you’re feeling down.
Divi’s blog is like so pretty. I love the layout of it and her tagline “tales of a not-so-dainty-mind” is so cute! She has gorgeous photography posts. She also has lots of posts about books, wellness, and her life. I always enjoy reading her posts and I bet you will too.
- A Journey Through Words: Reading, Writing, and Blogging
- Everything You Need to Know About Journaling: My Perspective, How I’m Doing It and Tips As someone who really likes journaling, this post was so fun and inspiring to read.
- My Reading Goals of the Year + Plan Your Reading for the Year with Me!
- Highlighting a Beautiful Travel Experience in Andhra Pradesh, India Since I’ve never been to another country, like India, the post was really interesting for me.
This is a bookish blog by Suhani. She makes a ton of posts about reading and books. A fun series on Random Reader’s Rambles in Monthly Wrap Ups. At the end of each month, she posts a Wrap Up. These posts consist of the books, songs, bog posts, and media she’s consumed in the past month. They’re really fun posts to read.
- The Chapters and Melodies Tag I absolutely love this post. It’s so fun!
- December + January Wrap Up
- Best and Worst Reads of 2021
Tasha’s blog has posts about writing, photography, and faith. Her posts are very fun and insightful. She has a super cool series on her blog where she interviews authors. A personally love this series as I am passionate about writing.
- Is That True? This post discusses how everyone is a writer and I absolutely love reading it.
- Weak? My Hero?
- In Which I Tear Apart My Photo This post is really funny and entertaining.
Zainab’s blog is super inspiring and promotes positivity. All her posts are so fun to read and I always finish reading them in a better mood than I started. Her posts are straight to the point and really useful.
- How You Can Keep Positive About Going Back to School This was really helpful at the beginning of the school year.
- How You Can Come Up With New Blog Content Ideas This post was super inspiring!
- 3 Small Acts You Can Do To Increase Your Positivity
- 3 Things You Should Do When Planning a Blog Interview
I hope you found some new blogs to follow! If you also have a blog, make sure to comment down below. I love discovering new blogs too. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope your having a great day!