I would like to start off with a huge thank you to Heidi at Heidi Lane for nominating me for The Remarkable Blogger Tag. You guys seriously need to check out her blog. Her posts are so creative! Also thank you to Selena at Simply Selena for creating such a fun tag. Without further ado, lets just get into the post!
- Add the featured image
- Tag your post with #the remarkable blogger tag
- Pingback to original post
- Mention the creator
- Share something unique about you
- Answer the nine questions the person who nominated you has asked
- Ask 9 nine questions for your nominees
- Nominate 10 – 15 people
- Have fun!
Something Unique About Me:
Hmm usually my answer to this is that I have a blog, but I feel like most of the people reading this already know this lol. I guess something unique about me is I have several pen pals from all over the world. If you want to learn more about pen palling, make sure to check out this post.
Answering Heidi’s Questions:
- What is the last post idea you had? My Summer Bucket List I know, not the most original, but my school only has a week left of school and I am so excited for summer! Also hopefully with more free time I can finally beginning posting regularly again!
- How long into the future do you see yourself blogging? Ooh, that’s a hard one! I mean, obviously I love blogging and want to continue doing it (otherwise I wouldn’t be doing it) but I never know what’s going to happen in the future. Heidi was asked this question in her post and she said she’d like to continue at least through high school. I think that’s a pretty good answer.
- Why did you start blogging? I’d always liked the idea of having my own blog, but I never knew what to write. I’d never seen people my age blogging before until around the beginning of this school year. I stumbled across a wonderful community of teen bloggers and they inspired me to start my own blog (which I definitely don’t regret!). I’m pretty sure the first blog by a teenager I found was A Curly Sue’s Ramblings by Evin. She really made me fall in love with blogging and you really need to check out her blog if you some how haven’t already.
- What fictional character(s) would you want to be friends with if you could? Why are all of these questions so good? I’d probably have to go with Cam from The Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter. I’ve mentioned it on here before, but Ally Carter is my favorite author. Taking my dream of becoming an undercover spy, this really wasn’t a hard decision at all lol.
- Do you like to listen to music while you work on posts? Honestly, I rarely listen to music while writing posts. Although I love music, it always ends up distracting me and I get nothing done lol.
- What is the most recent book you’ve read? The last book I finished reading was The Cruel Prince by Holly Black but I’m currently reading it’s sequel The Wicked King. They’re both so good!
- What is your favorite season? This one’s hard. I like spring weather the best, however in Iowa there’s basically only winter and summer. There’s like a week in between the two where the weather is actually decent and it isn’t snowing or over ninety degrees F°. Granted it’s usually raining that week, but I’ll take what I can get. Since I feel like this isn’t really enough time to count as a season, I’ll go with summer just because of the freedom that comes with it of getting to control your own schedule and not have to either go to school or worry about doing schoolwork all the time.
- What is your favorite sport to watch? To play? I’m not going to lie, I kind of hate watching sports with a passion. I do really enjoy watching women gymnastics and swimming in the Summer Olympics though. As for my favorite sport to play, tennis. It’s also the only sport I play since I’m pretty horrendous at every other one.
- Do you have a collection of stuffed animals? Not really, although I do have a growing collection of Squishmallows lol.
- What is the last post idea you had?
- What is one piece of advice you have for someone starting their own blog?
- What’s the last song you listened to?
- What’s the best present you’ve ever received?
- What book do you recommend to everyone?
- Where would you go on your dream vacation?
- What is your favorite hobby (other than blogging)?
- What is your favorite quote?
- If you could do a collab or interview on your blog with anyone living or dead, who would you pick?
Alicia @ Alicia Marentette
Hadassah @ sassy & sunny
Hreem @ Chic Life Thru My Lens
Tasha @ Tasha Van Kesteren
Rachel @ A Bookworm’s Paradise
Evin @ A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
Pearl @ The Homeschooled Girl
Lucy @ Elsie LMC
Divi @ The Name is Divi
Hannah @ Diary of a Daydreamer
As always, I hope everyone reading this post enjoyed it. Comment down below any post ideas you have for me and as always I hope you’re having a great day!